Sunday, September 16, 2007

Opening Day!

Hellooooo...... (Echoes roll off into the vast empty space. Pigeons, who have long been the only residents, startled by the unfamiliar sound of a human voice, fly up and about, amidst a cacophony of flapping wings and urgent calls. Who dares to disturb our peace?)

Relax, it's only me. I'm the new owner of this blog. The proud Master of this new domain.

New domain? Holy Mackerel!, what have I done? I see before me this vast empty space that seems to go on forever. How am I possibly going to fill this space, and with what? Oh boy, Sparky (he's my imaginary dog and pseudo-companion), this is going to be an adventure, sure enough.

Well, that's it. That's my intro. More later when the creative muses (especially Erato) return from their lunch break.

1 comment:

Robert McLaughlin said...

I don't think that content will be too much of a problem for you Peter...