Sunday, September 16, 2007

The dust is starting to settle...

I am starting to get the hang of this blog thing. I still have to learn how to incorporate photos, etc., and make some minor changes/additions to the layout.

In the meantime, I thought I would take this opportunity to state the purpose of this blog. I suppose it is, by and large, not much different then anyone else's purpose: to let this serve as a kind of personal, but public, diary; to share thoughts, ideas, visions, and of course some photos. Generally speaking, this content will be the kind of things that I am not likely to share on my regular photography web site.

I also like the fact that this format allows for input from you, the occasional reader. One of the truly remarkable, and enduring, features of the Internet is that it provides the means for a dialog between people all over the world, who might otherwise never have the opportunity to interact with each other.

I am excited as I sit here and wonder where this will take me/us. It is begun, Namaste!

No comments: