Monday, September 17, 2007

My Debut Showing

Above is the press release that was published in one of several local papers.


The photo above shows (l to r) Me, Colleen Mezouari (owner of the St. Tropez), and David Mirisch (he was the person who selected my work for display at the Bistro)


The above photo shows (l) Me again (and, no, I am not pregnant - I just live large) and my good friend and fellow photographer, Robert McLaughlin (r).



In early August, I learned that I had been selected to be the "Artist of the Month" at the St. Tropez Bakery and Bistro, an upscale eatery in my hometown of Encinitas, California. This would be my first public showing of my photography, and I was thrilled. Most of the images that were selected depict architecture from around San Diego County. These photos will be on display throughout this month and can be purchased (framed and matted, or as prints only), as can most of the images on my web site (http://www.dreamvisionarts.com/).

No comments: